Modern houses for pig production are constantly equipped with more technical management aids. Automation processes for feed and water supply as well as climate control increase every day. Installing technical devices for monitoring and notification purposes is therefore an absolute necessity.
Farm managers can react instantly in case of problems and are thus able to prevent damage in a reliable manner. Big Dutchman alarm systems raise the bar regarding functionality and security requirements.
With the alarm device AC Touch, Big Dutchman introduces a new generation of alarm systems. Instead of a key, AC Touch is accessed by means of a fingerprint sensor. This ensures that changes to settings and acknowledged alarms can be tracked back to the responsible person with absolute certainty; a great advantage on farms with several employees.
Furthermore, the alarm device is easy to use thanks to a large colour display. All alarm inputs and functions are displayed clearly and can be easily adjusted. Another important feature is the “black box”, which cannot be deleted and saves all alarms and activities.
- 10 analogue or digital alarm inputs, e.g. temperature alarm, fire alarm, motor failure;
- all inputs are fail-safe in case of wire breaks and, as an option, also for short circuits, too;
- 10 relay outputs actively switch on emergency fans or MultiStep groups, dependant on temperature limits or alarm notifications;
- the temperature is monitored by means of temperature profiles which can be pre-configured or set up individually;
- temperature monitoring registers both sudden temperature changes and temperatures below or above the absolute values with regard to the current outside temperature;
- secure identification of up to 20 users with different rights thanks to a fingerprint sensor;
- progress curves of all alarms of the past 30 days can be displayed;
- the long-time storage cannot be deleted for an entire year;
- phase failure monitoring (optional) reports power failures;
- backup battery including monitoring of the battery status;
- automated test alarm;
- less important alarms can be muted for the night;
- integrated microphone records alarm messages.
Alarm device/autodialler AC 108
AC 108 is a GSM autodialler with voice output. It is able to store and display every alarm for approximately one year; one of its greatest advantages. The display of AC 108 is backlit and shows the status of the alarm groups.
An integrated battery ensures that the device generates alarms even in the event of a power failure. This battery is automatically checked once per day by the system. AC 108 can be serviced remotely. Its user interface is available in 22 languages.
- 7 alarm inputs can be used individually, e.g. for climate and for feeding computers;
- both prepaid cards and contract-based mobile phones can be used; the user is notified if he needs to top up his pay-as-you-go card;
- a central server checks whether the phone network is available; in case of problems, the first programmed telephone number receives an alarm message;
- the integrated battery ensures that functionality is secured even in the event of power failures;
- all alarm messages can be acknowledged via telephone.
ACA 1N & ACA 10N alarm systems
ACA 1N has one, ACA 10N a total of 10 alarm inputs. Both devices can be connected to different signal transmitters. The alarm message can be delayed as required. A siren, horn or an external autodialler can be used for notification. Alarms are acknowledged using a key.
The status of the battery is checked every 24 hours and is indicated by LEDs. All alarm circuits can be read individually and can be switched off independent of other circuits (ACA 10N).